You’re Invited to DRI’s High Value, Low Cost One-Day Bay Area Event!
DRI invites you to attend for the minimal cost of a tax-deductible $50 donation to the DRI Foundation. Not only will you gain access to an exciting array of speakers and sessions at a cost-effective rate, you'll also be assisting the Foundation in its mission to aid recovery efforts around the world!
What: DRI Collegiate Conference
When: July 10, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Where: Dominican University of California, Guzman Hall, 50 Acacia Ave., San Rafael, CA 94901
How: Click here to register
For information and the complete conference program, click here.
You’ll gain access to an exciting lineup of speakers and sessions:
- Current Issues and Careers in BCP – Al Berman, President and CEO, DRI International
- Addressing Gaps in Current Capabilities for Regional Integrated Risk to Enhance Resilience/Business and Operational Continuity - Paula Scalingi, Ph.D., Bay Area Center for Regional Disaster Resilience
- Aligning With ISO in a Non-Regulated Environment – Edward Clayton, Crisis Management Advisor, Chevron
- Crisis Planning & Strategy: Using Earthquakes as a Case Study – Matt Bogaard, CEO, Bogaard International LLC
- Executive Buy-In with Risk and Resiliency Management – Larry Chase, Senior Director of Enterprise Resiliency Organization, Symantec