As a leader in risk and business continuity management research, we would like to invite you to participate in the 2016 survey. The survey will take approximately 20-25 minutes to complete. BC Management, Inc. and Aon business continuity management consultants will review and analyze the results and will prepare a BCM benchmarking report, which will be completed in Q1 2017. You will also be offered within the study to participate in a complementary 30 minute BCM consultation.
This study includes a scoring matrix that will provide you with a program maturity score (based on your response) at the end of the study.
Participation in the survey is complementary and confidential.
Please Participate by January 12, 2017
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency/ resiliency planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global managers.
- Study doesn't accommodate professionals who provide consulting services.
- Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by Aon and BC Management's International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- Completely confidential - Your individual contact and company information is never shared outside of Aon or BC Management.
Thank you in advance for participating. We look forward to sharing your results.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. Aon has been named repeatedly as the world’s best broker, best insurance intermediary, reinsurance intermediary, captives manager and best employee benefits consulting firm by multiple industry sources. Visit www.aon.com for more information on Aon and www.aon.com/manchesterunited to learn about Aon’s global and principle partnership with Manchester United.
About BC Management, Inc
BC Management, Inc., founded in 2000, is an executive staffing and research firm solely dedicated to the business continuity, disaster recovery, risk management, emergency management, crisis management and information security professions on a worldwide basis. We are the most well connected staffing source with over 60,000 business continuity, disaster recovery, crisis management, risk management professionals from entry-level to global executives in over 90 countries. Coupled with our staffing expertise, BC Management is the recognized leader in business continuity research. Our annual studies cover a broad range of topics from compensation assessments, program maturity effectiveness, event impact management reviews, IT/ resiliency and critical supply analyses. Visit www.bcmanagement.com for more information.