BC Management’s 11th Annual BCM Compensation and Program Management Study
“Assessing Business Continuity World-Wide” *
*2012 theme chosen by BC Management’s International Benchmarking Advisory Board
Only study participants will receive our world-renowned complimentary research reports.
Complete the study by August 15th to be entered into a raffle for a
FREE BCM Trending Report.
What do you get for participating?
INTERNATIONAL BCM PROGRAM MANAGEMENT RESEARCH REPORT – Study participants who MANAGE A PROGRAM and COMPLETE the BCM Program Management section will receive the exclusive Executive Board Report.
This report focuses on the Annual BCM Study Theme and it’s published on an annual basis by our International Benchmarking Advisory Board. This report is NEVER sold as it contains exclusive commentary from our board members. The theme for 2012 is "Assessing Business Continuity World-Wide”.
Participate in both sections to receive all complimentary reports from the
11th Annual BCM Study!
*Study accommodates all full-time, part-time, independent contractors and unemployed professionals working in business continuity, disaster recovery, emergency management, and crisis management careers.
*Not all questions require a response. Please skip questions that do not apply to you.
Why take BC Management's study?
· The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
· The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
· The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
· Available in English, Spanish, French, Chinese and Japanese.
· Completely confidential. Contact information is NOT required. Your company/personal information is never shared.
Thank you in advance for completing BC Management’s 11th Annual BCM Study! Please contact for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org