BC Management’s 11th Annual BCM
Compensation and Program Management Study
“Assessing Business Continuity World-Wide” *
*2012 theme chosen by BC Management’s International Benchmarking Advisory Board
Only study participants will receive our world-renowned, complimentary research reports.
MASTER LINK - http://www.keysurvey.com/f/432751/2751/– Please use your individual URL if you received one from BC Management (distributed July 14th via email). This will ensure that the survey saves your spot when exiting; otherwise the cookies on your computer should save your spot if using this master survey URL link. If you take a break from the survey for any reason, be sure to advance to the next page to save your answers.
Complete the study by August 15th to be entered into a raffle for a FREE BCM Trending Report.
What do you get for participating?
BCM COMPENSATION RESEARCH REPORTS – Study participants who complete the BCM Compensation section will receive multiple BCM Compensation Reports. Previous BCM Compensation Reports included USA, Canada, Asia Pacific and Europe. BC Management will publish individual BCM Compensation Reports for any country logging 50+ complete study participants. Sample from 2010 -
INTERNATIONAL BCM PROGRAM MANAGEMENT RESEARCH REPORT – Study participants who MANAGE A PROGRAMand COMPLETE the BCM Program Management section will receive the exclusive Executive Board Report.
This report focuses on theAnnual BCM Study Theme and it’s published on an annual basis by our International Benchmarking Advisory Board. This report is NEVER sold as it contains exclusive commentary from our board members. The theme for 2012 is "Assessing Business Continuity World-Wide”.
* Study will time out! Hit the “next” button at the bottom of each page before exiting the study. Cookies on your computer should take you back to where you exited. This is a lengthy study and the individual study URL is the best way to save your study responses and log back on to complete later.
*Study accommodates all full-time, part-time, independent contractors and unemployed professionals working in business continuity, disaster recovery, emergency management, and crisis management careers.
*Not all questions require a response. Please skip questions that do not apply to you.
Why take BC Management's study?
· Years of expertise in conducting compensation and program management studies -since 2001.
· The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
· The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
· The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
· Available in English, Spanish, French, Chinese and Japanese.
· Completely confidential. Contact information is NOT required. Your company/personal information is never shared.
Thank you in advance for completing BC Management’s 11th Annual BCM Study! Please contact for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org