Time:3:00PM – 4:00PM Eastern
NO Cost to ACP members
Non-member fee: $25.00
Come join us for Sharpening Your Interviewing Skills where you will get expert advice on being at your best whether you are interviewing for a job opening, or interviewing to hire for that job.
BC Management President and ACP National Board Secretary Cheyene Marling will provide best practices and important Do's & Don'ts to give you the best chance of landing that job or hiring the right person.
- Questions the employer should ask
- Questions a prospective employee should ask
- What if it is a phone interview? Is that different?
- What should I do to prepare?
- Do I really need to wear a suit?
Please note: ACP members who register will be sent their access link at no cost.
Anyone who has not renewed their membership for 2016 or is not an ACP members will be asked to renew/join to receive access at no cost. Otherwise, non-renewals/non-members will be assessed a $25 fee at registration.