CPAC 2016 Symposium
Organizational Resilience in a Changing Environment
January 28-29, 2016
Current, Paid Up CPAC Members were emailed their member discount code
If you have not yet registered for the Symposium, review the sessions below. As always, the CPAC Symposium is one of the best BCP/DR values for your conference dollar.
With Exhibitor tables starting at only $500 for a day and a half event, including 2 admissions, this is one of the best conference exhibitor deals available.
Click here for exhibitor/sponsor information. Click here to download program ad template
Once again CPAC brings together a variety of experienced and respected professionals to share practical solutions and tactics helping ensure organizations are prepared for business interruptions. Attendance at this event provides at least 18 CEUs with DRII. Attendance certificates will be included with attendee packets.
- GS1 - Physiological and Psychological Performance Challenges during Disasters and Emergencies - Dr. Robert Chandler, Ph.D
- GS2 - Best Practice May be the Road to Failure - Barry Pruitt, afC, ABRCCI, Pinnacle Business Concepts
- GS3 - It Will Never Happen to Us” Deadly Lie Lessons Learned from 4 Catastrophes That Were Never Supposed to Happen Hurricane Sandy, Sandy Hook, Winter Storm Nemo and the Boston Marathon Bombing – Bo Mitchell, 911 Consulting
- TS1 - Mailroom Security: Role of Training in Critical Infrastructure Protection - Keith James, JGW Group
- TS2 - Driving BCM Adoption Through Simplification - Ralph Campo, Time Warner Cable
- TS3 - Communication & Power Grid Reliability and Risks of Interdependent Infrastructures - Richard Zinno, Cat5 Resources
- TS4 - Business Continuity Today: What Really Matters Right Now - Al Berman, DRII
- TS5 - BCM Industry Trends - Robbie Atabiagi, KPMG
- TS6 - Value of Integrating Organizational Resilience and Data Center Migration - Peter Laz & Matt Brown, Forsythe Solutions Group
- TS7 - Crisis Management: One Size Doesn't Fit All- Tom Serio, Verizon Wireless
- TS8 - FEMA's ICS 402 Disaster Preparedness for Private Industry - Executive Briefing - Robert J Frazier, ViroDestiny
- TS9 - Your Job Is To Get Them to Say Yes! - Vanessa Vaughn, Lowes Companies
- TS10 - Ensuring Personal and Employee Preparedness: Red-Cross Services - Kim Karslake, Disaster Program Manager, American Red Cross
- S11 - Business Continuity & Operational Risk Management - The Secret Sauce Ingredient For Effective Resilience - Patricio Morat, Synchrony Financial
- TS12 - Predictive Intelligence – Before NOW!!! - Jim Satterfield, Firestorm Solutions, LLC
- TS13 - Active Shooter Exercise – Before, During, and After - Jim Satterfield, Firestorm Solutions, LLC