Contract Lead Program Manager
Will Focus on BCM Acquisition Work
Duration of 9-12 Months
Dallas, TX - Local Candidates Preferred
BC Management, Inc. Job Order #2890
Position: Lead Program Manager – Focused on BC Efforts within Acquisition work
Status: Contract – Full-time Need
Contract Length: 9-12 Months
Location: Dallas, TX – Local Candidates Preferred
Salary: Based on Experience
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Seeking candidates with previous program management and/or Business Continuity work expertise as it relates to acquisitions in migrations and integrations of business processes.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
This Project Manager must be a highly motivated, self-starter, focused on providing project management and leadership in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating independent work skills and strong work ethic. Project Managers are accountable for the success of all projects and programs under their supervision. They plan, execute, and implement all projects to deliver intended business outcomes on time, on budget, and within scope according to business priorities. Throughout the lifecycle of these projects, the PM is responsible for making appropriate tradeoffs with project teams to mitigate any issues or risks.
For this specific contract role, project managers will work under the direction of a Lead Program Manager who will make and manage project assignments under a program umbrella of acquisitions. Projects may include but will not be limited to IT/ Technical and business application migrations and integrations, Product absorption (including client account billing/management and rebranding), HRIS and Payroll migrations (including overseeing employee onboarding), as well as SOX, SOC and other compliance related initiatives related to acquisition activities.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
Business Relationship Management
• Develop communication plans and interfaces to actively engage business partners.
• Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria.
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert in briefing stakeholders on assigned initiatives.
• Provide accurate forecasts of performance to relevant business stakeholders.
• Communicate project and program progress to key constituents.
Project and Program Delivery
Specifically, this role will support and/or drive BCDR efforts/activities related to integrating new acquisitions into the organization while focusing on the follow PM delivery best practices;
• Focus on predictable execution of product development and infrastructure projects
• Collaborate with product teams, IT and subject matter experts to drive delivery of projects
• Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered.
• Manage all aspects of the project life cycle, and work with team members to oversee all phases of project completion.
• Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the project lifecycle.
• Manage scope to ensure agreed time, cost, and quality parameters are met.
Identify and articulate risks associated with project’s success; properly escalate concerns to Program Manager appropriately and make recommendations for course correction as applicable
• Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
• Strong cross functional project management leadership skills
• Ability to influence, motivate, and mobilize teams and business partners
• Comfort with ambiguity, frequent change, and unpredictability (this is mission critical in our environment)
• Excellent task management, organization, and team collaboration skills
• Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Sound business and technology acumen
• Domain knowledge in enterprise software development projects
• Proficient with Project and Portfolio Management Tools. (Visio, MS Project, MS Project Server)
• Familiar with PMI certification or equivalent methodology
• Knowledge and expertise in the use of project management and SDLC methodologies and tools (i.e. Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative)
Education and Experience Requirements (preferred)
• Bachelor’s Degree required; major in Accounting, Computer Science, Finance, Information Science, Business Management, Project Management or similar field preferred
• PMP certification preferred
• Experience with both enterprise software and infrastructure implementations preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in an IT Project Management role; may come from one of several backgrounds in IT management, business unit management or consulting
• Ability to travel as required by project <10% nationwide
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2890
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.