New Job Posted
Sr. Manager, Business Continuity & Crisis Management
Boise, ID - Relocation Assistance Provided
Position: Sr. Manager, Business Continuity & Crisis Management
Status: Permanent/ Full-time
Location: Boise, ID – Relocation Assistance Provided
Salary: Based on Experience
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Seeking candidates with 5+ years expertise in Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery or Crisis Management coupled with previous expertise managing a global BCM program and globally based staff.
As Senior Manager, Business Continuity (BC) & Crisis Management, you will be responsible for leading a global team of BC professionals working to identify exposure to internal and external threats and organize resources to provide effective prevention, response, recovery, and restoration from any disruption to Company’s critical operations. You will be responsible for managing the Crisis and Business Continuity Management programs globally, achieving success with multiple complex projects while ensuring balance in allocation of resources. You will assure accurate design and tracking of programs to predict results and outcomes critical to success.
This position requires an understanding of Crisis and BC Management, knowledge of industry best practices, and strong networking skills. Knowledge of current Company practices and the semiconductor industry is helpful, but not required.
Manage Program Teams and Stakeholders
- Lead a team of four geographically dispersed direct reports
- Identify Stakeholders and manage expectations
- Collect and document stakeholder requirements
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts
- Communicate program expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Coach, mentor, motivate, supervise, and recognize program team members
- Maintain program support through interaction with senior leaders
- Promote Program Management value and business practices to the organization
- Develop program scope definition and approval
- Set metrics and targets
- Manage program definition and approval
- Manage program change management
- Define scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with sponsors and stakeholders
- Define alignment of programs to company strategic objectives
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve program goals
- Plan and schedule program timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Create roadmaps for future projects with internal customers and stakeholders
- Ensure alignment of program management business processes and training with Enterprise Risk Management team
- Identify and manage program dependencies
- Track program milestones and deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Manage changes in program scope
- Identify potential risks, and develop and execute resolution plans
- Facilitate programs to sustaining mode or close out programs
- Manage training and exercise programs
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Experience Required
- Masters Degree Preferred
- Business Continuity Certification (CBCP, CBCI, etc.)
- Business Continuity and/or Crisis Management
- People Management
Periodic domestic and international travel is required.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2925
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.