New Job Posted
Manager, Crisis Management
Contract Consultant or Direct-Hire/ Permanent Need
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2929
Position: Manager, Crisis Management
Status: Contract Consultant or Permanent/ Full-time Hire
Location: Rochester, NY
Salary: Based on Experience – Targeting 5+ years Crisis Management expertise
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Seeking candidates with 5+ years dedicated expertise in Crisis Management.
- The chosen candidate will be overseeing the crisis management program and strategies.
- Designs, implements, monitors and maintains the global framework for crisis management.
- Coordination with internal business partners to monitor local and enterprise events and assessment of potential impacts for the firm.
- Develops exercise scenarios, training materials and drives crisis preparedness and response awareness content for all employees.
- Management and maintenance of enterprise crisis response documentation.
- Management and maintenance of enterprise response run-books.
- Coordinates with COMPANY’s business continuity, disaster recovery and intelligence teams in proactively assessing risk to prepare for and respond to crises.
- Crisis activation and event management in response to crisis events.
- Facilitation of post-incident review meetings.
- Communicates regularly on the efficiency and effectiveness of crisis management to senior leadership and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree and or 5+ years of dedicated crisis management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to initiate a crisis response and be responsive 24x7.
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve.
- Capable working independently or collaboratively.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Highly responsive and proactive, able to own tasks from start to finish.
- Maintains high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Proven excellent project management skills.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2929
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.