Disaster Recovery Architect
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2871
Position: DR Architect
Location: Sacramento, CA
Department: Information Technology
Status: Contract to hire
Salary: Will depend on experience
- Technical depth to help architect/design a 7x24 hotsite/replication environment
- Solutions Architecture or similar background/experience
- In depth knowledge of replication technologies
- Strong overall technical knowledge as related to D
- EMC/Avamar/DPS/RecoverPoint or SRM experience
- 7x24 hot - hot failover experience
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, training or experience is required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with hands-on project management or equivalent
• Be a CBCP–DR-II certified business continuity professional or member of the Business Continuity Institute Certificate or equivalent experience in business continuity, IT disaster recovery, and crisis management
• Excellent business management skills including process engineering, practices and procedures, and general business operations.
• Knowledgeable in technology management, including system design and engineering, networking, and database
• Excellent deep analysis capabilities, and the ability to make decisions and create workable strategies and processes from those analyses.
• Must be able to understand fairly complex written and oral instructions
• Ability to clearly present written information and findings
• Ability to communicate concepts
• Ability to make executive-level presentations
• Ability to interact well with co-workers and outside contacts
• PC literacy required; MSOffice skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please submit updated resume and short bio to http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2871
If you experience any issues or would like to learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens - BC Management Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 562-260-6791.