Director, Emergency Preparedness
Full-time, Permanent Hire
Hollywood, FL area
Position: Director Emergency Preparedness
Location: Hollywood, Florida area
Shift: Full Time/Permanent
** All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
** All Candidates will need to pass a background check.
A healthcare client of BC Management’s, is looking to identify a Director of Emergency Preparedness. The successful candidate will report to Chief Nursing Officer and will be responsible for District Emergency Planning and Preparedness. Scope of oversight include planning, developing and coordinating the operations of the District's emergency management program; coordinating the District's emergency response planning activities with those of the County, State and Federal governments, cities, special districts, and other emergency services organizations. The duties and responsibilities of this position require a high degree of administrative, critical thinking and emergency nursing/clinical skills to maximize emergency response capabilities and to coordinate activities within and between the various District campuses, offices and facilities, as well as with other entities and agencies.
- BSN or bachelor's degree in related field. Master’s degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven leadership emergency preparedness experience with multiple large health system.
- Previous experience developing relationships with external agencies.
- Hands on knowledge of grants and experience with the joint commission.
- Ability to present and interface with senior management. Excellent communication, computer and customer service skills required.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To be considered for this position, please submit updated resume to http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and reference Job Order # 2781.
For questions, please contact Alicia Stevens - email@example.com.