Business Continuity Contract Consultant
Contract/ Temporary Need
Newark/ Short Hills, NJ
BC Management, Inc. Job Order #2906
Position: Business Continuity Contract Consultant
Status: Contract, Temporary Need
Start date: January 18, 2016
Estimated timeframe: 5 months – likely to extend
Location: Newark/ Short Hills, NJ – Local Candidates
Compensation: $600/ daily rate
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
Our client is seeking a Business Continuity Consultant to assist with the following deliverables as outlined below.
1. Analyze the current status of the BC (Business Continuity) program by reviewing:
o COMPANY BC data (BIA’s, BC Plans, Pandemic Plan, Call Trees, Escalation Paths etc.) in the Business Protector (BC tool)
o Business unit BC liaisons
o BC Policies and customer facing documentation
o Site Incident Manager Lists, Site Evacuation Plans, Incident Management Plans, Global Locations Listing, Technology Recovery Plan
o The BC Intranet Site
o The BC company training and awareness
o Annual BC exercises & simulations
o Onsite customer assessment documentation and customer RFI (request for information)
o Other BC Tools (Send Word Now, NC4 etc.)
2. Present findings for the items noted in item 1 above by preparing and presenting recommendation documentation for the BC program.
3. Enhance the BC program by creating project plans, documentation and implementing the necessary changes (approved by COMPANY management) required for any findings found in item 2 above.
4. Assist the BC program manager with
o the resolution of incidents/critical incidents
o BC exercises and simulations
o customer RFI’s and onsite assessments
o business unit BC liaison training
o any other BC activities required
5. Attend any COMPANY (compliance, code of conduct, Information Security etc.) or BC role training required.
6. Attend BC team/Engineering Operations & Infrastructure/Company meetings as required.
7. Any other BC/Incident/Crisis related activities required by the BC Manager during the engagement term.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap. Our client maintains a drug-free workplace and perform pre employment substance abuse testing.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number #2906.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.