Just over five weeks since we released our 10th Annual BCM Trending Index and we're already assessing the data findings. Be sure to participate by January 12, 2017. You may also opt in for a 30-minute complimentary BCM consultation within the study.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency/ resiliency planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global managers.
- Study doesn't accommodate professionals who provide consulting services.
- Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by Aon and BC Management's International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- Completely confidential - Your individual contact and company information is never shared outside of Aon or BC Management.
Please direct any questions/ comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for participating. We look forward to sharing your results.