Getting Too Many or Too Few BCM Jobs Notifications?
Update your BCM Jobs Subscription
New Job Posted
Project Manager - Cyber Resilience/ Disaster Recovery
Contract - 6-12+ Months
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2952
Position: Project Manager – Cyber Resilience/Disaster Recovery
Number of openings: 1
Location: Springfield, Illinois (local candidates preferred)
Status: 6-12+ month contract/1099
Hourly rate: Will depend on experience.
Target start date: Mid-February 2018
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Seeking candidates with 5+ years expertise in IT/Resilience
* Local government/state agency experience preferred.
* Industry certification preferred.
Project Manager will – manage Cyber Resiliency/Disaster Recovery projects and reporting; including the scheduling of Resiliency teams’ efforts. Project level reporting will be provided with specific timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, IT, or similar discipline;
- Must be a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Must have 3 years or more experience utilizing MS Project for task management, resource management and creating management reports.
- Must have 3 years or more experience utilizing the MS Office product suite including the use of pivot tables in Microsoft excel.
- Must have a minimum of five years of professional project management experience.
- Must have 3 years or more experience in communicating and presenting project objectives to executive level management
- Must have 3 years or more experience in managing a large project team consisting of 10 or more team members
- Must have a minimum of 1-year experience managing a cyber resiliency project
- Must have 3 years or more experience in providing overall project management as per PMI guidelines; including work plans, estimates, resource plans; resource projections, budget management, formulating project delivery strategies, establishing milestones/schedules, report on project status, and monitoring progress of all team members
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2952
BC Management was recently acquired by Novume/Firestorm Solutions LLC as such, our email has changed.
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 562-260-6791.