Business Continuity Independent Consultant
Part-time, Contract Need September 2015 - July 2016
San Diego, CA - Local Candidates Only
BC Management, Inc. Job Order #2876
Position: Business Continuity Independent Consultant
Location: San Diego, CA – Local Candidates Only
Salary: Based on Experience
Timeline: Part-time need September 2015 - July 2016*Candidates must have proper authorization in place to work in the USA.
RESUMES WILL NEED TO BE REVIEWED, SCREENED AND PRESENTED ON EITHER 8/13 OR 8/14.
A consulting partner of BC Management is seeking an independent consultant to assist with a consulting engagement in San Diego, CA. The consultant will be assisting with the following:
- Business Impact Analysis and Threat Assessment: Facilitate assessment and provide analysis report, please include timeline to complete a business impact analysis and threat assessment for COMPANY.
- Business Continuity Plan: List project deliverables that make up your company’s approach to develop a plan. Please include a timeline to develop Business Continuity Plan for each functional area. Define the road map for business continuity plan implementation, training, and testing of plan through scenario based exercises.
- Disaster Recover Plans: Program plan and timeline to develop a COMPANY Disaster Recovery Plan for mission critical & business critical IT systems.
- Emergency Response Team & Crisis Management Team Readiness: Facilitate business continuity training, and testing of plan through scenario based exercises.
- Plan Maintenance: Develop plan with timelines for a maintenance plan implementation that includes equal participation from the internal COMPANY BC Team and the external BC service provider to actively oversee the program and planned maintenance.
- Must have 5+ years Business Continuity Planning expertise.
- Must have a CBCP certification via the DRI International.
- Preference will be given to consultants with previous Life Science, Lab, Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry expertise.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap. Our client maintains a drug-free workplace and perform pre employment substance abuse testing.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number #2876.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 714-9969-8006.