BC Management is assisting several clients with business continuity and disaster recovery job openings
Seeking Candidates for the following jobs below. PLEASE REVIEW THE COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLY TO THE JOBS VIA THIS LINK (http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html). ENTER THE CORRESPONDING JOB NUMBERS BELOW.
ALL POSITIONS ARE FULL-TIME, PERMANENT HIRES, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
- NEW! Sr. Business Resiliency Professional (Job #2584) – Tulsa, OK – Relocation Assistance Available**Successful candidate must have previous BCM management experience assuming responsibility for banking business lines. WORK AUTHORIZATION MUST BE IN PLACE.
- NEW! Sr. Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery Analyst (Job #2591) – Los Angeles, CA – Preference will be given to local candidates**Successful candidate must have 3-5 years BC/DR planning expertise with a good understanding of IT Disaster Recovery Planning. WORK AUTHORIZATION MUST BE IN PLACE.
- NEW! IT Disaster Recovery Plan Writer (Job #2590) – CT based initially, must be open to 80% travel.**Focus on collecting and documenting technical specifications related to developing DR testing scenarios. WORK AUTHORIZATION MUST BE IN PLACE.
- NEW! IT Disaster Recovery Testing Professional (Job #2589) – CT based initially, must be open to 80% travel.** Our client, a large, established consulting company, is seeking a professional to initially be based in CT supporting a client in building the program for and coordinate testing for their DR solution. Candidates will need to have recent, extensive, in-depth knowledge with building the DR Testing Program, as well as coordinating the individual tests. WORK AUTHORIZATION MUST BE IN PLACE.
- NEW! IT Application Recovery Professional (Job #2589)– CT based initially, must be open to 80% travel.** For this position you will be functioning as the technical lead for efforts relating to the development, maintenance, and validation of application recovery procedures within their DRP/BCP team. You responsibilities will include ensuring ongoing capability at alternate site is sufficient to meet fail-over and/or application specific recovery requirements; building strong knowledge of the technical complexities of the applications/databases; building strong knowledge of the business use of the production applications; coordinating DRP/BCP assessments of new, changed, or migrated applications; and developing and maintaining existing DRP/BCP information and plans as they relate to the applications and databases. WORK AUTHORIZATION MUST BE IN PLACE.
- Corporate Director of BCM (Job #2581) – CA or FL location preferred. **Successful candidate must have 10+ years proven experience managing a global business continuity, risk management program for multiple Divisional/Operational departments Heavy travel will be required of this role. Bachelors degree required. Graduate degree preferred. MBCP or FBCI preferred. Supply Chain/Logistics experience preferred.
- Head of Enterprise Risk & Business Continuity (Job #2576) – Westport, CT (Will relocate candidates). *Seeking candidates with proven previous experience as a Senior Managing Director or Global BC Head for a large enterprise. Bachelor degree required, prefer Graduate degreed professionals.
- BCM Planner (Job #2582) – San Ramon, CA (Local candidates only). * Seeking candidates with 3-5 years business continuity planning expertise. WORK AUTHORIZATION MUST BE IN PLACE.
- Crisis & Continuity Management Advisor (Job #2577)– Houston, TX (Will relocate candidates). *Candidates MUST have experience being 100% dedicated to managing a crisis management program. Crisis management should not be one of many responsibilities (i.e Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Emergency Management, etc) WORK AUTHORIZATION MUST BE IN PLACE.
- Sales Executive - BCM Resilience Services– (Job #2578)– San Francisco, CA/ Pacific Northwest (Local candidates only). *Candidates must have recent experience developing new business within the business continuity/ resiliency profession - a true "Hunter"! 50% travel. WORK AUTHORIZATION MUST BE IN PLACE.
- Business Continuity Senior Consultant (Job #2572) – New York, NY (Local candidates only). *Candidates must have recent consulting experience with a large 3rdparty consulting organization (IBM, HP, or Big 5 firm) coupled with proven business development/ engagement prospecting expertise. 50% travel. WORK AUTHORIZATION MUST BE IN PLACE.
- Business Continuity Management Junior Consultant (Job #2546) – NYC, NY. *Seeking candidates who have previously worked for a Big 4 consulting company (Deloitte & Touché, KPMG, Accenture, PricewaterhouseCoopers, etc) or a large consulting company. 50% travel. Candidates who are fluent in Spanish and English are highly desirable. WORK AUTHORIZATION MUST BE IN PLACE.