(Data collected between May – December 2011)
Positive Indicators Highlighted in 2011 Study Findings ...
One, there are more respondents who noted a total compensation increase (52% in 2011 compared to 44% in 2010). Secondly, there was also a large increase in average percent change in total compensation for those who did change jobs (13% in 2011 up from 6% in 2010). Read an excerpt of the 40+ page Comprehensive BCM Canada Compensation report. The comprehensive report (40+ pages) was distributed as a complimentary report to those professionals who completed BC Management’s 10th Annual BCM Study. Haven't received your report? Contact BC Management . Next
Canada BCM Compensation Report will not be published until August 2012.
A BCM Compensation report was recently published for the USA too. Read an excerpt of this 50+ page report.
How to use the BCM Compensation Report (40+ pages)?
- Evaluate how your credentials/ expertise compare to your peers. For example, what percent of respondents are certified and degreed? What percent of respondents are leaders in the profession in regards to publishing, public speaking, and serving on an association board? Quite simply... what's the competition?
- Assess the trending of skill sets, specifically with certifications and advanced education in the profession.
- Identify the skills needed toobtain your career goals and increase your earning potential.
- Determine where your experience lines up in each data chart. Average these compensation findings from all the data charts based on your level of expertise. If you’re a certified VP managing a global program with 15 years of experience, then you should expect to be earning more than the average total compensation for all business continuity professionals, which is $87,874 CAD (based in the Canada).
- Be competitive with your compensations to retain your current staff and/or determine the proper compensation levels to attract new hires.
- Share the report with your corporate human resource department. You never know what can happen with your
next performance review….
You may still purchase the report if you did not complete our 10th Annual BCM Study. This report is discounted up to 50% until January 31st with our holiday offer. Standard retail price is $150. View BCM Program Management Data Research/ Metrics reports also available.
Reports coming soon for Europe, Asia Pacific and other regions based on response