BC Management's BCM Compensation Data Findings (USA)
Positive Indicators Highlighted in 2012 Study Findings....
The findings from BC Management’s 11th Annual BCM study highlighted several indicators that the economic environment continues to improve and is almost to the levels of pre-recession years. One, there are fewer respondents who noted a total compensation decrease (10.2% in 2012 compared to 34.9% in 2011). Secondly, those who changed jobs willingly noted an average total compensation percent increase of 8.8%. Thirdly, the data findings indicated that total compensations are on the rise based on job title, certification, degree, years of experience, management experience and leadership experience. These data findings are highlighted throughout the report. The 2012 study findings also reported the highest average total compensation in our eleven years of collecting data, which was $118,707 for full-time employees (FTE).
Interesting Findings include....
- 68.5% of study respondents noted an increase in their total compensation.
- 9.6% accepted a new position with another company for an average total compensation increase of 10.2%.
- Entry-level/ Analyst study respondents noted an average total compensation of $61,500, while Global Managers noted a maximum total compensation of $440,000.
- 77% of Global Managers noted a compensation increase.
- 69% of study respondents noted 1-6 years of Pandemic Planning experience.
- 19.2% of study respondents do not hold any certifications.
- 71.1% of study respondents who are certified have obtained the CBCP certification.
- 80.4% of study respondents have obtained a Bachelor, Masters or Doctorate degree.
Read an excerpt of the 60+ page Comprehensive BCM USA Compensation report. The comprehensive report (60+ pages) was distributed as a complimentary report to those professionals who completed BC Management’s 11th Annual BCM Study. Haven't received your report? Contact BC Management.
- BCM Compensation – Canada
- BCM Compensation – Asia Pacific
- BCM Compensation – Europe
- BCM Compensation – Independent Consultants
- BCM Worldwide Assessment on Program Planning
How to use the BCM Compensation Report?