Overall How Well are Software Vendors Performing in Meeting the Business Continuity/ Resiliency Planning Program Needs?
Just one week left to participate in BC Management's 1st Annual Critical Supplier/ Supply Chain Management Assessment. Be sure to participate by September 13th to receive your complimentary report.
Our 1st Annual Critical Supplier/ Supply Chain Management Assessment is Closing Soon - September 13, 2014.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency/ resiliency planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global manager.
- Study doesn't accommodate professionals who provide consulting services.
- Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by BC Management's International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- The study is available in English, Spanish, French, Chinese and Japanese.
- Completely confidential - Your individual contact and company information is never shared outside of BC Management.