Our 1st Annual Critical Supplier/ Supply Chain Management Assessment is now live through September 13, 2014.
Only study participants will receive our complimentary BCM Critical Supplier/ Supply Chain Management Assessment report, which includes an assessment from our International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency/ resiliency planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global manager.
- Study doesn't accommodate professionals who provide consulting services.
- Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by BC Management's International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- The study is available in English, Spanish, French, Chinese and Japanese.
- Completely confidential - Your individual contact and company information is never shared outside of BC Management.
This is 2 of 5 studies that will be released this year with a focus on BCM planning initiatives. Future studies include:
- Event Impact Management Assessment - How do events impact organizations (impacts on the business, personnel, financials, downtime, and much more)
- IT Resiliency Planning Assessment - For the first time ever our study will also assess the IT/DR/ resiliency planning initiatives
- Program Effectiveness Assessment - Focusing on how companies are measuring the effectiveness of their program
BCM Complimentary Research Strategic Staffing BCM Comprehensive Research