BC Management - The Leader in BCM Data Research
Our 1st Annual IT Resiliency Planning Assessment Study is now live through March 7, 2015.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency/ resiliency planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global manager.
- Study doesn't accommodate professionals who provide consulting services.
- Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by BC Management's International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- Completely confidential - Your individual contact and company information is never shared outside of BC Management..
This is 4 of 5 studies that have been released within the year with a focus on BCM planning initiatives. The final study being released in the coming months will focus on:
- Program Effectiveness Assessment - Focusing on how companies are measuring the effectiveness of their program