Our 2nd Edition - BCM Service Provider/ Critical Supplier/ Supply Chain Management Assessment is now live through September 12, 2017.
This survey will be used to assess BCM service providers (alternate site, software, notification and mobile recovery) and critical/ third party suppliers. What is being spent on BCM service providers and are they meeting your BCM program planning needs? Additionally, how has our BCM profession evolved in incorporating the business continuity/ resiliency programs of critical suppliers/ third party providers into our own respective organizations?
We've enhanced this study with including a scoring matrix, which will provide you with a program maturity score at the end of the study.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency/ resiliency planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global manager.
- Study doesn't accommodate professionals who provide consulting services.
- Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by BC Management's International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- Completely confidential - Your individual contact and company information is never shared outside of BC Management.