BC Management's 9th Annual BCM Program Management Trending Study is Being Extended and Now Scheduled to Close on
Monday, July 21st at 11pm EST.
BC Management’s 9th Annual BCM Program Management Trending Study
is live thru July 21, 2014 - DAYS LEFT!!!
Remember to share with friendsOnly study participants will receive our complimentary BCM Program Trending report, which includes an assessment from our International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency/ resiliency planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global manager.
- Study doesn't accommodate professionals who provide consulting services.
- Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by BC Management's International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- The study is available in English, Spanish, French, Chinese and Japanese.
- Completely confidential - Your individual contact and company information is never shared outside of BC Management.