Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Job Openings
Current BCM Career Activity – New Jobs ASAP Need
BC Management, a global leader in recruiting and placing continuity, resiliency, crisis management and risk management professionals, is assisting multiple clients with their personnel needs. Please share this with colleagues who may be qualified for any of these job openings. Thanks for your interest and your help.
Seeking Candidates for the following jobs below.
PLEASE REVIEW THE COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLY TO THE JOBS VIA THIS LINK (http://www.bcmanagement.com/searchjobs.html). ENTER THE CORRESPONDING JOB NUMBERS BELOW.
Looking for your next ideal job? Register with BC Management (http://www.bcmanagement.com/my-profile.html) today and stay informed throughour BCM Blog (http://www.bcmanagement.com/bcm-blog.html) to ensure you don't miss that next BC/DR job opportunity.
Jobs Based in USA – Professionals Must Have Current Paperwork to Work in the USA
· Senior Disaster Recovery Specialist (Job #2550) – Houston, TX. *Client is seeking a candidate who has 5+ years of DR expertise.
· Director Business Continuity (Job #2541) – Santa Clara, CA. *Successful candidates must possess 8-10+ years experience managing a enterprise BC/CM wide program within a financial institution. Along with, proven experience as the responsible person during multiple crisis situations.
· Sr. Risk Analyst (Job #2542) – Fort Lauderdale, FL. *Seeking candidates with 7 years expertise in insurance coupled with minimal business continuity expertise. The main focus of this position will be to provide support for the management of company’s insurance programs, as well as serve as a backup and support for the company’s business continuity and critical incident planning. Also responsible for risk identification and analysis to support the business units of the organization.
· Disaster Recovery Consultant (Job #2554) - northern NJ, New York City, Boston, Washington DC, Chicago, Atlanta or Toronto. *Candidates must have 3-5 years in technology consulting, operations or architecture capacity. This is a technical hands on position.
· Business Risk Consultant (Job #2544) – San Francisco, CA or NY, NY. Local Candidates Only. *Candidates must have a solid financial analysis consulting background as a primary skill set with BCP expertise as a secondary qualification. Client company is seeking candidates from a Big Accounting Consulting background, i.e, D&T, PWC, KPMG, Protiviti, etc. The BIAs conducted for clients are more focused on the financial risk assessment versus the standard BCP BIA approach.
· Business Continuity Management Consultant (Job #2546) – NYC, NY. Local Candidates Only. *Seeking candidates who have previously worked for a Big 4 consulting company (Deloitte& Touché, KPMG, Accenture, PricewaterhouseCoopers, etc) or a large consulting company. Candidates who are fluent in Spanish and English are highly desirable.
· IT Architect – Disaster Recovery (Job #2547) – San Francisco, CA or Reston, VA. Local Candidates Only. *This role is highly technical. The successful candidate must have an exceptional technical understanding with DR architecture design, storage technologies and high availability solutions.
• Disaster Recovery Manager Senior (Job #2412) – Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN - Relocation Assistance Provided. *Client is seeking a candidate who has either built a DR program from scratch or successfully augmented an effective best in class DR program. The candidate must bring real world experience with the ability to clearly articulate what did and did not work in previous programs and why. Experience with highly resilient Infrastructure environments is a primary requirement for this position. Must have recent experience designing high availability solutions within multiple platforms within a large IT enterprise environment. Seeking candidates who have come from a large enterprise financial services environment. Candidates must have exceptional, proven staff management skills.