Do your executives ever ask "How are other similar organizations managing their Business Continuity/ Resiliency program planning initiatives?"
Get specific BCM data research tailored to your industry. Our exclusive BCM Peer Industry Review is a 40+ page research report focused on your desired industry peer group. The report highlights extensive study findings for budgeting, personnel headcount, organizational reporting structure, program sponsorship, BIA, exercising of plans, estimated financial loss by hour of downtime, program integration, consulting initiatives and reasons for planning. Standard retail price of $1,000 USD.
Members of the ACP, BRMA, NEDRIX and certified professionals of the BCI, DRI International and ICOR qualify for a 10% discount!
Data was collected between Nov 2016 - Jan 2017.This report is available for the following industries.
- Financial - Revenues over $10B USD
- Financial - Revenues $1 - $10B USD
- Financial - Revenues $25M - $1B USD
- Financial - Revenues less than $25M USD of Government/ Non-Profit
- Healthcare - Service Provider
- Healthcare - Hospital
- Pharmaceutical/ Biotech
- Retail/ Wholesale
- All Industries - Revenues over $10B USD
- All Industries - Revenues $1-$10B USD
- All Industries - Revenues $500M - $1B USD
- All Industries - Revenues $50 - $500M USD
- All Industries - Revenues less than $50M USD
View Sample Report
Order a Report
Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"BC Management’s benchmarking studies were extremely helpful in comparing our BCM program to our competitors or other “like” companies. We really appreciated all the help and wisdom and we were extremely grateful for their expertise. As a result, we were able to double our staff!”
- Director, BCP – Major Healthcare Organization
"I found BC Management’s benchmarking reports to be quite valuable. It gave our organization a look behind the scenes on what our competitors are doing with their BCM programs in regards to budget, headcount, reporting structures as well as vendor utilization on an undisclosed, proprietary basis. To my knowledge, no one else is providing this type of service in elevating the internal program planning efforts and the profession as a whole.”
- VP, Business Continuity – Major Financial Services Firm
"Not only did my organization receive an incredible report for a fair price, BC Management took the time to personally go through the report with me. This armed me with several talking points when preparing for my Executive Committee meeting.”
- BCM Director – Major Insurance Company