BC Management's Summer
BCM Staffing & Data Sale
July 24th - August 15th
This is one limited offer you don't want to pass up!
Contact a BCM Representative for details.
(Example staffing discount: $20,000 placement fee minus $2,000 discount equals $18,000.)
- BCM Peer Reports - Select from 20 different reports (by industry or company revenues). View Sample Bundled reports also available for our consulting friends!
- IT Resiliency Planning Assessment - View Sample
- Event Impact Management - View Sample
- BCM Trending Report - Showcasing data trends collected between 2009 - 2017. View a 2012 version of this report.
PLUS!!! Our World-Renowned 15th Annual BCM Compensation Report! View a 2012 version of this report.
Why BC Management's Data?
- Data that your executives can appreciate when presenting business case objectives to substantiate and/or expand your program.
- An unbiased source on how your program compares to your peers, which can be used to support your recommendations.
- Makes you more efficient by eliminating the need to do research on your own.
- Assist in building a road map to advance your program, meet your goals, increase your program's visibility and drive executive commitment.
- We've been collecting relevant BCM data before it was popular - since 2000!
Why BC Management's Services?
- Expansive Network: Over 60,000 BC/DR/Crisis/Risk/Security professionals from entry-level to chief officer level in over 90 countries.
- Quick Results: Our goal is to present experienced, qualified, vetted professionals within 3-5 business days.
- Proven Expertise: Over 17 years placing direct hire, contract-to-hire, contract and consultants.
- Placement Tenure: 54% of our placements have a tenure more than 5 years while the average for the BCM profession is 34%. (Data collected in BC Management's 15th Annual BCM Compensation Study.
Keep enjoying those summer sunsets!
With warm regards,
Your BC Management Team
VP, Business Continuity & Information Security - Hiring Manager from a Leading Manufacturing Company
"BC Management's benchmarking studies were extremely helpful in comparing our BCM program to our competitors or other "like" companies. We really appreciated all the help and wisdom and we were extremely grateful for their expertise. As a result, we were able to double our staff!"
Director, BCP - Major Healthcare Organization
"I would have to say that BC Management is clearly the best... excellent follow-through, a thorough, valid understanding of the requirements for the position, a large roster of qualified candidates and an in-depth of understanding for the business."
VP, Corporate Security - Hiring Manager from a Major Telecommunications Company
"Not only did my organization receive an incredible report for a fair price, BC Management took the time to personally go through the report with me. This armed me with several talking points when preparing for my Executive Committee meeting."
BCM Director - Major Insurance Company