Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Program Manager
Direct-Hire Job Opportunity
El Monte, CA - Local Candidates
BC Management, Inc – Job Posting #2867
Position: Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Program Manager
Status: Full-time, Direct Hire
Location: El Monte, CA – Candidates must be local or able to relocate without assistance
Salary: Based on Experience – 8+ years BCM/DR expertise
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Candidates should have 8+ years of dedicated BCM/DR expertise.
The Manager of Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery is accountable for leading and managing Business Continuity Program, Disaster Recovery and Risk Management for the Program in a banking regulatory environment. This role involves risk assessment and analysis, risk mitigation strategy, planning, mitigation development and implementation, BCP/DR compliance oversight, and consultative advisory on risk management to key stakeholders and users of BCP/DR Program. Effective partnership and teamwork with business partners, their IT teams and all other IT service teams is a key success factor. This role reports to the Chief Information Security Officer.
• Leads the enterprise BC/DR program by making key decisions and using industry best practices for both business continuity and disaster recovery/technology
• Develops the BC/DR risk assessments and leads the effort to evaluate potential threats to business viability and associated risks
• Continues to improve program strategy, documentation, presentations, and training
• Strives to understand business function/process recovery strategies and critical technology recovery solutions
• Leads the enterprise business impact analysis, which identifies time-sensitive business units/processes
• Representation/lead for audits and the Enterprise Crisis Communications Plan
• Develops and executes DR/technology recovery tests, BC exercises, and tabletop tests
• Develops and constructs templates and documentation, as needed
• Bachelor’s degree – (Computer Science/Information Systems or an IT-related field preferred)
• Banking/financial experience a plus
• BC-DR Certification desired (ABCP, CFCP, CBCP, MBCP, CBCI, AMBCI, SBCI, MBCI, and/or DRCE)
• A minimum of eight years of experience in both business continuity and disaster recovery planning, testing, and execution
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; must have conducted executive-level presentations
• Must be detail-oriented
• Demonstrated proficiency in following instructions, problem solving, proof reading, quality assurance, analytical skills, and MS Office (Visio, Word, Excel, Project)
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2867.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.