Position: Business Resiliency Manager
Status: Full-time, Permanent Hire
Location: Tulsa, OK – Will assist with relocation
Salary: Based on Experience
Candidates must have work authorization in place to work in the USA.
The Business Resiliency Manager is primarily responsible for leading the Business Units to develop, test and implement plans and procedures to ensure that business and operations units can effectively respond to unplanned events that pose significant risk to the Company, its associated companies, employees, assets, revenue, reputation and ability to do business. This position is responsible to manage the overall Business Resiliency program which includes conducting Business Impact Analysis (BIAs) on a regular basis, evaluating risks to operational facilities, and coordinating the development and integration of application, system and network recovery strategies and plans to support business resumption within approved recovery time objectives (RTOs) and recovery point objectives (RPOs).
• Oversees the design, development and maintenance of the business resiliency plans for all critical business functions minimizing the disruption to operations and ensuring an orderly and timely recovery of systems and data following a disaster. Establishes processes and procedures necessary to maintain the plans and coordinates with plan owners,
real estate and Information Services to ensure plans reflect all changes relevant to recovery activities.
• Coordinates the planning and execution of incident and response tests with the plan owners, Information Services, corporate real estate and service providers. Documents test results and advises on areas of improvement.
• Conducts business impact analysis including acceptable recovery time periods and resources required for the successful resumption of business operations in the event of a disaster. Works with vendors, Information Services and Enterprise Support Resources to identify RTOs, RPOs and risk indices for all business applications.
• Performs on-going risk analysis for critical functional areas to identify points of vulnerability and recommends disaster avoidance and risk reduction strategies.
• Assists Information Services in the development of technical plans for the recovery of applications, hardware, software, networks and infrastructure which support the business functions.
• Designs, develops and maintains response and recovery plans to ensure effective incident management during an event and during the restoration of the damaged operational facilities.
• Develops business resiliency training materials and conducts training classes for staff members in all functional areas to ensure staff are prepared to respond during an emergency.
• Industry certifications highly desired: MBCP, CBCP, MBCI, CFP,
• 10+ years of experience and demonstrated success in business continuity planning.
• 15+ years experience corporate/in-house within a financial services institution.
• Current direct involvement with day to day plan-building.
• Willingness to take ownership of company-wide issues and lead effort to prioritize.
• Experience in clear articulation of planning assumptions, contingency plans, and required remedial effort.
• Ability to work well with others and manage personnel.
• Experience in obtaining buy-ins from various contingencies and forge a common vision.
• Strong Project Management Skills
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2599.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.