Let Us Help Market Your Credentials!
All bios are confidential, meaning no contact information, no company information and gender neutral.
Send in your confidential Top Talent Bio to email@example.com by April 20, 2016.
In addition to the Top Talent section of the website, BC Management also:
- Distributes the Top Talent link to current and prospect hiring managers on a daily basis.
- Highlights a Weekly Top Talent candidate via the BCM Blog, BC Management Facebook page, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About Top Talent - Prepare Your Top Talent Bio Today
BC Management’s top talent listing is composed of practitioners in a continuity related profession and all bios will remain active a minimum of 4-months. Top talent candidates range in level of expertise, geography and credentials. It is really an opportunity for BC Management to confidentially make our client companies aware of your expertise and facilitate the placement process on your behalf. We want to put our best foot forward in working for you.
BC Management guarantees that your contact information and resume will remain completely confidential. It is in our best interest NOT to divulge your information to ensure the company communicates interest in your credentials directly with BC Management. Your resume will not be submitted to any potential hiring managers unless we receive your verbal permission and interest in an opportunity with one of our client companies. Our commitment to you is complete confidential representation.
You will be contacted if a client company expresses interest in your bio. If you are no longer available at the time of the opportunity or if you are not interested in the position, we will at that time notify the client without ever releasing your name or contact information.
Please note we can never guarantee a job placement as we are a third party facilitator in job placement. We depend on our hiring client companies to create the jobs and engage us for their staffing needs.
Get started on creating your top talent bio with BC Management.
1) Visit our website at www.bcmanagement.com
2) Go to “Strategic Staffing” then “Employers” then to “Top Talent”.
3) Use the current Top Talent bios as a guide to writing your unique Top Talentbio
4) Tips to keep in mind
a. Do not include specific information such as company names and/or university names.
b. Keep the bio gender neutral.
c. Make it fun to get a hiring manager’s attention.
d. Try to keep the bio to 750 – 1,000 characters without spaces
e. List preferred job title, location and desired salary. Additional details may include open to relocation and/or openness to travel.
5) Send bio to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
6) A BC Management representative will confirm your Top Talent bio and provide a candidate number and date when the profile will be posted.