Our 8th Annual Event Impact Management Study is now live through
September 10, 2019 11pm EST.
This survey will be used to assess how organizations prepare for events as well as gauge how specific events (accident, human/ business disaster, natural and technical) have impacted organizations by highlighting what was activated in times of an event, the impact to the business, the impact to personnel, downtime and estimated financial loss by event. In addition, this study will also evaluate lessons learned and what was successful and not successful while activating the BCM program during an event.
Participate in the 8th Edition Event Impact Management Study by September 10th. Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Participants must be responsible for contingency, resiliency, crisis management, emergency management or incident response planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global managers.
- Study doesn't accommodate service providers or professionals who provide consulting services.
- Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by BC Management the BC Management's International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- Completely confidential - Your individual contact and company information is never shared outside of BC Management or Avalution.
Thank you in advance for participating. We look forward to sharing your results.