Study Question: What was the impact to the business for the most significant event in each category?
Less than two weeks left for our 5th Annual BCM Program Management Event Impact Management Assessment Study. Participate today before it's too late. Only study participants will receive a complimentary report (previous sample). The final report will highlight how organizations are impacted by each event.
- Accident: Chemical Spill, Collision, Explosion, Fire, Nuclear Contamination or Uncertainty, Power Outage, Spillage/ Leakage, Structural Failure, Supply Interruption, and Water (Main Break/ Loss/ Failure).
- Human Disaster: Bomb Threat, Civilian Unrest/ Political Instability, Class Action Lawsuit, Corporate Fraud, Disgruntled Employee, Government Shutdown, Loss of Key Executives, Negligence, Pandemic/ Disease, Protest, Shooting/ Gun Scare, Strike, Terrorist Activities, War or Insurrection, and World Events (Convention, Sports or Summits).
- Natural: Dust Storm, Earthquake, Fires, Flood, Heat - Excessive, Hurricane, Ice Storm/ Winter Weather, Landslide, Tornado, Tsunami, Typhoon and Volcanic Eruption/ Ash Cloud.
- Technical: Computer Virus, Cyberspace Attack, Hardware Issues, Network/ Communication (Outage), Scheduled Testing, Server Issues, Software Issues and Technology Migration.
Our 5th Annual Event Impact Management Study is now live through November 2, 2014.
Only study participants will receive our complimentary BCM Event Impact Management Report, which includes an assessment from our International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency/ resiliency planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global manager.
- Study doesn't accommodate professionals who provide consulting services.
- Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by BC Management's International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- The study is available in English, Spanish, French, Chinese and Japanese.
- Completely confidential - Your individual contact and company information is never shared outside of BC Management.