Our 7th Annual Event Impact Management Study is now live through January 22, 2018 11pm EST.
This survey will be used to assess how organizations prepare for events as well as gauge how specific events (accident, human disaster, natural and technical) have impacted organizations by highlighting what was activated in times of an event, the impact to the business, the impact to personnel, downtime and estimated financial loss by event. In addition, this study will also evaluate lessons learned and what was successful and not successful while activating the BCM program during an event.
Participate in the 7th Edition Event Impact Management Study by January 22nd. Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings. View Table of Contents from the 2016 report.
- Participants must be responsible for contingency, resiliency, crisis management, emergency management or incident response planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global managers.
- Study doesn't accommodate professionals who provide consulting services.
- Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by the BC Management's International Benchmarking Advisory Board and Firestorm.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- Completely confidential - Your individual contact and company information is never shared outside of BC Management or Firestorm.
Thank you in advance for participating. We look forward to sharing your results.
BC Management, Inc., founded in 2000, is an executive staffing and research firm solely dedicated to the business continuity, disaster recovery, risk management, emergency management, crisis management and information security professions on a worldwide basis. We are the most well connected staffing source with over 60,000 business continuity, disaster recovery, crisis management, risk management professionals from entry-level to global executives in over 90 countries. Coupled with our staffing expertise, BC Management is the recognized leader in business continuity research. Our annual studies cover a broad range of topics from compensation assessments, program maturity effectiveness, event impact management reviews, IT/ resiliency and critical supply analyses. Visit www.bcmanagement.com for more information.
Firestorm® Solutions, a division of Novume™ Solutions (NVMM), is a leading crisis and risk management ﬁrm and America’s CRISIS COACH®.
Since 2005, Firestorm has assisted clients in transforming crisis into value by responding to some of the largest and most complex crisis events as well as combining best-practice consulting with proven crisis management expertise. Firestorm empowers clients to manage crisis and risk through assessments, audits, program development, insurance partnerships, training and advisory services using the PREDICT.PLAN.PERFORM.® methodology.
Firestorm assesses, audits, develops, trains and tests strategies and programs encompassing emergency response, business continuity, crisis management, and crisis communications/PR. Firestorm demonstrates thought leadership in workplace violence prevention, cyber-breach response, communicable illness/pandemic planning, predictive intelligence, and every preparedness initiative.
We are the Crisis Coach® (800) 321-2219