Position: Sr. Risk Analyst
Status: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL – No relocation assistance. Candidates must have proper work authorization to work in the USA.
Salary: Based on Experience
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE IN THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY LOOKING TO GET INTO THE BUSINESS CONTINUITY PROFESSION!!!!!
*****Seeking candidates with 7 years expertise in insurance coupled with minimal business continuity expertise. The main focus of this position will be to provide support for the management of company’s insurance programs, as well as serve as a backup and support for the company’s business continuity and critical incident planning. Also responsible for risk identification and analysis to support the business units of the organization.
• Build relationships and communicate across all levels of the organization to further understanding of Company’s insurable risks, crisis risks, business continuity plans, risk mitigation processes and critical incident plans.
• Thoroughly understand all of Company’s crisis response teams, services, tools and culture to coordinate a corporate wide crisis response including effective Business Continuity
• Communicate with associates and business units, monitoring companywide correspondence in an effort to continuously assess, monitor and strategically manage risks and liabilities
• Prepare and present submissions reflecting underwriting data, applications and supporting backup documentation
• Determines initiatives and processes to achieve risk strategies and objectives
• 4 year college degree required
• 7+ years insurance coverage experience with a preference to property insurance knowledge.
• 3+ years experience in Business continuity and critical incident planning
• 7+ years experience in commercial lines brokerage or insurance underwriting experience, middle market or larger size accounts is preferred
• Ability to deal with all levels of management and external stakeholders
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Power Point
• Knowledge of state insurance taxes, fees and surcharges
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2542.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Haase - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.