Position: Associate Director – Business Continuity Manager
Location: New York, NY - Local Candidates Only
Compensation: Base of $95 - $110K + bonus up to 5%
Reports to: Risk & Controls
Candidate must have work authorization in place to work in the USA.
The Business Continuity Program Lead will lead the implementation of the corporate-wide Business Continuity Program(BCP) globally, as part of the overall Company’s Crisis Management Program and according to the approved prioritization, approach and timeline. This role will be dealing with key stakeholders in the regions and countries, directing BCP activities, training and facilitating workshops with cross-functional teams, and providing subject matter guidance to the business units. This role will also be expected to handle other Risk Management projects as directed. The individual must be detail-oriented, dynamic, flexible and dedicated. Exceptional Program and Project Management, and Communication skills are critical.
• Develop a program plan and efficiently and effectively lead the global implementation of the Business Continuity Program corporate-wide. Prepare and deliver regular progress updates, escalate issues as needed, and recommend mitigating actions or solutions. Contribute to reporting and development of presentation materials for the Risk & Controls Vice President, Company’s Americas Risk Office, and Company’s committees.
• Direct all BCP activities, and facilitate Business Continuity Planning training and workshops to be delivered either in person or through webinars. Provide subject matter guidance to business continuity teams in the completion of the BCP tools and templates, development of the business continuity and resumption procedures, and assessment of key
dependencies including third party BCP and DRP, and IT infrastructure and key applications.
• Develop a plan, approach, and as needed, templates and tools for BCP Plan Review and Testing. Perform or direct the BCP teams to do completeness check and initial quality review of the plans, and if needed, identify other resources that could do more in-depth quality reviews. Perform or direct teams to do plan testing implement a regular process for re-testing plans at least annually.
• In coordination with IS&T, ensure completion of the assessment and development of disaster recovery plans for IT infrastructure, key application systems and key Third Parties.
• Implement the Archer eGRC (Enterprise-wide Governance, Risk and Compliance) System’s Business Continuity Module and establish a streamlined process for Business Units to maintain their BC plans in Archer.
• The candidate must have 5+ years work experience with a significant part of the experience in leading the development and implementation of an enterprise-wide business continuity program.
• Bachelor’s degree required; business continuity certification strongly preferred
• Strong leadership skills, exceptional work ethic and drive for constant development of self and team
• Strong time management, organization and project management skills, with the capacity to multi-task on several on-going projects
• Ability to lead, coach, mentor and manage multiple work teams simultaneously
• Ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to deal effectively with people at all levels from different cultures
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
**To be considered for this opportunity, please submit updated resume and short bio to http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and reference Job Order# 2651. For questions contact – Cheyene Marling – firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.