Business Continuity/ Crisis Management Exercise Planning Contract Consultant
Duration for 6+ Months
Palo Alto, CA - Local Candidates Only
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2910
Position: Business Continuity/ Crisis Management Exercise Planning Contract Consultant
Status: Contract Consultant Need
Start Date: ASAP – 6 Month Commitment
Location: Palo Alto, CA – Local Candidates Only
Salary: Based on Experience – 1099 or Corp to Corp
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Seeking candidates with 5+ years expertise in Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery or Crisis Response.
The consultant will assist in BC plan development for various business units. Review and quality-assess incoming & completed BIA & BC planning information. Assist in conducting Site Profile Analyses for identified sites. Assist in Crisis Management plan development. Assist in building out a solid competency to conduct table top exercises, simulations, drills to test their CMT, BC, DR plans. This will cover physical threats as well as cyber and include robust processes, documentation, mechanisms to address gaps identified from these exercises/ drills.
- Well-developed documentation skills in building exercise methodologies.
- 5 years of experience in Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery or Crisis Response.
- 5 years of experience business resiliency exercising or disaster recovery testing for physical and technology disruption events.
- 2 years’ minimum of project management and team leadership.
- Highly developed skills in prioritization with flexibility to expand workload and reorganize priorities.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2910
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 714-969-8006.