Business Continuity Program Administrator
Direct Hire, Permanent
BC Management, Inc. JO# 2906
Position: Business Continuity Program Administrator
Status: Full-time, Direct Hire
Location: Philadelphia, PA – Local candidates will receive preference
Salary: Based on Experience (Interested in candidates with 2 – 7 years experience)
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
Our client is seeking a business continuity program administrator with the ability to work with minimal supervision, provide support, education, coordination activities and duties needed to support and nurture COMPANY’S Business Continuity Program. Serve as the lead on key Business Continuity Program (BCP) initiatives and work to develop and improve existing documentation. In addition lead and/or develop initiatives as directed. Serve as the lead on key BCP initiatives and work to develop new and improve existing documentation. Responsible for providing program development to the BCP. Administer COMPANY Business Continuity Software, crisis communication system and other tools and provide education to others on the use of the software. Provide consultation to business units and corporate units to ensure success of the business continuity program by leading development of continuity plan material as well as tracking all progress related to plan development. Lead meetings as needed to accomplish BCP initiatives, as well as lead the annual quality assurance review of plans. Oversee temporary employees and consultants; perform project work and interact with other departments as required. Work may be of a more complex nature. The successful business continuity program administrator will be able to translate strategy into actionable processes and programs, demonstrate strategic thinking and effectively link the enterprise's business continuity management activities with business operations.
- Maintain structure and role-based access to the business continuity software.
- Provision of all requested internal and external audit deliverables
- Participate in and deliver regular education to Team Leads and alternates on the use of business continuity software and program related goals and assignments.
- Provide consultation to Team Leads to assist the development and maturity of all business unit plans.
- Administer call tree information and contacts, as well as services that will assist outreach (e.g. fax, voice and email broadcast messaging). Work with vendor to ensure all required data fields required for BCP systems are regularly updated and kept confidential.
- Administer and manage the telephony resiliency system to backup production telephony needs.
- Plan and execute business continuity simulated disaster exercises, serve as a lead for others to ensure program participation remains high and participants remain motivated.
- Develop plans and documentation required for moving key business continuity objectives forward.
- Manage cross-business-unit interdependencies and expenditures for business continuity management (for example, applications used by many business units across the enterprise), as well as coordinate and facilitate cross-enterprise business continuity management/disaster recovery exercises.
- Independently coordinate and execute call tree tests to validate existing phone numbers and use of voice broadcasting service.
- Provide routine reports to ensure plans are updated appropriately, as well as track business unit progress.
- Maintain BCP Website to ensure site remains up-to-date with current documentation. Regularly track and submit reports on progress to Senior Staff.
- Consult as needed with Business units regarding Business Continuity program expectations and protocols. Utilize BCP software and her own analytical ability to draw interdependencies between department plans.
- Monitors consultant work and progress towards deliverables.
- Performs all other tasks that may be required for position.
- Prefer College Degree or related college courses,
- 2-7 years business continuity support/coordination experience Industry
- Prefer recognized business continuity certification (e.g. CBCP, RII, ABCP, MBCP, etc.)
- Proficient in the use of leading business continuity program software and crisis communication systems.
- Ability to perform data uploads to core systems.
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Access).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently. Some independent judgment/decision making is required.
- Ability to interact with employees of all levels.
- Must be an enthusiastic team player
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2906
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.