Senior Managing Consultant - Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery
Direct Hire/ Permanent Need
San Francisco, CA or New York, NY
BC Management, Inc. – Job Order #2858
Position: Senior Managing Consultant – Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
Location: San Francisco, CA OR New York, NY
Industry: BC/DR Consulting
Status: Full time/Permanent
Salary: DOE - Base and bonus eligible. Excellent total package.
Degree: Bachelor degree required. Industry certification preferred.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. **Only candidates with previous 3rd party consulting experience (i.e. working with a consulting organization (KPMG, Accenture, PWC, Deloitte, etc) or a technology consulting organization (HP, IBM, EMC, etc)) will be considered.
A boutique consulting firm client of BC Managements is seeking to add an experienced Senior Managing Consultant. As the Senior Managing Consultant, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of consulting engagements, participation in high risk or highly-complex components of client engagements, and management of long-term client relationships, as well as internal management roles that may involve geographic, service or department leadership. Senior managing consultants generate new revenue for the company by driving successful sales development activities with current and new client prospects. Senior managing consultants develop and mentor managing consultants, and lead company wide educational initiatives. Senior managing consultants must be active members of the firm’s marketing efforts, which includes speaking, authoring and developing a personal public profile as a leader within the industry. Professional certification is obtained before reaching this level (MBCI+ or CBCP+ required).
Mandatory Skills and Experiences
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
• 8+ years of business continuity (crisis management, business recovery and IT disaster recovery) industry and third party consulting expertise.
• Experience selling and delivering business continuity-related consulting services, to include business impact analyses, risk assessments, strategy development, plan development, testing/exercising and training/awareness solutions
• Experience managing large consulting projects and client relationships
• Experience supervising and mentoring consulting teams, including conducting performance evaluations
• Participation in the development and execution of a marketing plan
• Experience developing proposals and responses to requests for proposals
• CBCP, MBCP, MBCI or FBCI
• Willingness to travel (international travel may be required)
• Outstanding writing and presentation skills
• Superior analytical skills
• Experience managing and executing complex projects on time and on budget
• Familiar with designing or performing all aspects of the business continuity lifecycle (program design BIA, risk assessment, strategy development, plan documentation, exercise facilitation, training and awareness, assessment)
• Proven experience working with leading standards (i.e. ISO 22301, NFPA 1600) and regulatory requirements (e.g. FFIEC)
Recommended Skills and Experiences
• P&L management
• Knowledge of at least four of the following industries: financial services (banking and insurance), manufacturing, consumer products, pharmaceuticals, energy, professional services and government
• Published author on a business continuity-related topic
• Delivered business continuity-related presentations to a national audience
• PMP certification
• CISA certification
• Experience with leading commercial business continuity software packages
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2858.
To learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 562-260-6791.