BC/DR Program Manager II (DR Technologist)
Job Re-Posted with New Requirements
Rancho Cordova, CA or Mechanicsburg, PA - Local Candidates
BC Management, Inc. Job Order #2849
Position: BC/DR Program Manager II (DR Technologist)
Location: Position may be located in either the Rancho Cordova, CA location or Mechanicsburg, PA (No relocation provided)
Department: Information Technology
Status: Full time/Permanent
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
Candidates should have strong experience in the following areas:
- Experience running/executing large DR Exercises
- Knowledge of replication technologies
- Writing/maintaining DR plans/procedures
- Strong PM skills
- Experience using - Sustainable Planner, Archer GRC, or Crystal Reports experience
- Experience conducting tabletop exercises
This position is responsible for management and coordination of the Business Continuity Program including planning, organizing, leading, managing, and controlling all aspects of the ongoing program. The Business Continuity Program Manager II provides guidance, manages large projects and implementations, and manages groups of technical and business staff on initiatives in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization. The Business Continuity Manager II is highly knowledgeable, with a broad set of skills that cross technical, business, project, risk, crisis management, program, and vendor management.
• Leads and manages all aspects of (multiple) large projects with overall accountability for project(s)
• Develops and communicates Business Continuity policies and strategies in line with business goals and objectives
• Leads, guides, and mentors business and technical staff (up to fifty) on related short and long term project efforts designed to achieve program vision and objectives, meeting temporal and financial objectives.
• Provides detailed business and technical guidance on the design, implementation, and execution of Business Continuity systems, products, processes, standards, and regulations to all layers of the organization, including analyzing and implementing solutions to meet regulatory and contractual requirements, management of disasters such as fires, floods, earthquakes, or other crises that lead to business disruption
• Trains upper management in crisis management duties and protocols
• Identifies requirements, administers selection process, negotiates terms, implements and manages contract updates and performance for vendors who deliver complex solutions for the Business Continuity Program
• Performs other duties as assigned
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, training or experience is required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with hands-on project management or equivalent
• Be a CBCP–DR-II certified business continuity professional or member of the Business Continuity Institute Certificate or equivalent experience in business continuity, IT disaster recovery, and crisis management
• Excellent business management skills including process engineering, practices and procedures, and general business operations.
• Knowledgeable in technology management, including system design and engineering, networking, and database
• Excellent deep analysis capabilities, and the ability to make decisions and create workable strategies and processes from those analyses.
• Must be able to understand fairly complex written and oral instructions
• Ability to clearly present written information and findings
• Ability to communicate concepts
• Ability to make executive-level presentations
• Ability to interact well with co-workers and outside contacts
• PC literacy required; MSOffice skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Regularly required to work standard office equipment (personal computer, photocopy machine, fax machine, etc.)
• Ability to work on a computer up to 7 hours a day
• Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally stand and walk
• Regularly required to use hands to operate computer and other office equipment
• Close vision required for computer usage
• Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, climb and lift up to 25 pounds
• Ability to maintain consistent, regular attendance
• Ability to report to perform tasks in a physical work office environment
As an eligible candidate for a position, you must possess the following:
Ability to appear for work on time
Ability to appear at a physical location
Ability to perform job duties for a specific duration of time
Ability to follow directions from a supervisor
Ability to interact well with co-workers
Ability to understand and follow work rules and procedures
Ability to accept constructive criticism
Ability to maintain regular/consistent attendance and adhere to scheduled shifts
Ability to maintain regular/consistent attendance and a full-time schedule
Ability to maintain current status on projects
Ability to stay current on training/issues in field
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job at http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2849.
To learn more about the position, please contact Alicia Stevens - BC Management Inc. at email@example.com or +1 562-260-6791.