Job Re-Posted with Updates
Business Continuity Management Planner (IT/ Resiliency Focused)
Sandy Springs, GA or Plano, TX
Local Candidates or Able to Relocate without Assistance
BC Management, Inc – Job Posting #2900
Position: Business Continuity Management Planner (IT/ Resiliency Focused)
Location: Sandy Springs, GA or Plano, TX – Local Candidates Preferred
Reporting to: Director, BCM
Salary: Based on Experience – Client is targeting 3-5 years IT/DR expertise
* All candidates must be authorized to work in the USA.
* Candidates must have previous expertise in IT/DR technology/ systems planning.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
Responsible for coordination of the Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity process for corporate lines of business. Support activities necessary to manage a crisis event and ensure compliance with audit and regulatory requirements.
- Serve as primary corporate liaison with internal lines of business to provide consultation, training and support of business continuity planning process (business impact analysis, risk assessment, plan development and maintenance, exercises and supplier continuity).
- Ensure viable recovery strategies and solutions are identified, documented and maintained in support of business requirements.
- Plan and coordinate exercises in support of incident management, application recovery and critical vendors.
- Provide oversight and support for the exercising of business continuity plans, review results and related evidence for completeness, viability and compliance with policies and standards.
- Maintain incident management plan and act as key player during activation.
- Identify opportunities and provide recommendations to improve processes through the use of best practices from internal and external sources.
- Maintain awareness of regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate BCM presentations and prepare reports and management dashboards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of disaster recovery & business continuity planning experience
- Minimum of 1 year application and systems recovery experience
- Knowledge of virtualization of a desktop, single point of failure, virtual environments and cloud recovery.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Visio)
- Knowledge of business continuity standards, ISO 22301 and FFIEC regulatory requirements
- Current DRII or BCI industry certification
- Ability to effectively multi-task and stay focused on objectives and priorities
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong project management, follow-up and execution skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to operate independently
Demonstrates sound judgment
Establishes effective plans
Builds positive relationships
As a condition of employment with our client, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
Apply to this job - http://portal.bcmanagement.com/#/jobs/2900
If you experience any issues applying or to learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.