Position: Local Head of Business Continuity Management - Full-time, Permanent
Location: Mexico City, Mexico - Local Candidates Preferred. No Relocation Assistance
Reports to: Regional Head of BCM
Salary: Based on Experience
Language requirement: Must be bilingual. Fluent in Spanish and English.
Responsibilities:To ensure the implementation of clients and GBM BCM Policies & Standards throughout the location (subject to local business and regulatory requirements). This will include ensuring that Business Impact Analyses, plan reviews and testing are conducted and evidenced in line with CLIENTS Group Policy, CLIENTS Regional Policy, as appropriate and GBM Good Practice Guidelines.
· Business - Minimal 5 years experience of Global Banking & Markets.
· Technical - Minimal 5 years experience of BCM.
Additional Key Skills:
· Knowledge of Spanish in addition to English (desirable)
· Demonstrable experience of influencing senior management (essential)
· Appreciation of Global Banking & Markets' products, processes and risks (essential)
· Leadership skills (essential)
Read more - http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the corresponding job number (2302) to view.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply or learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Haase- BC Management Inc. at email@example.com. www.bcmanagement.com