Position: Senior BC/DR Consultant– 2 Openings
Locations: 1 need in Los Angeles 1 need in either New York , Boston or Philadelphia (candidates must be located in one of these geographies. No relocation)
Home based office
Status: Contract to hire
Rate: Will depend on experience and location
Potential start date: June 2014
**Immediate need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States**
Our client, a boutique consulting firm is seeking an experienced Senior Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Consultant to be responsible for the day-to-day execution of consulting engagements, to include analysis, solutions development, plan documentation, testing support, training program development/execution assessment activities and business development. Multiple industries are served, so working knowledge in multiple industries is a must. A senior consultant typically has more than five years of hands-on, full-time business continuity & disaster recovery experience. Travel should be expected but will depend on candidate location.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• Industry certification highly preferred
• 8+ years experience in a BC/DR consulting role with a consulting company (i.e., Sungard, Deloitte, etc.)
• 8+ years delivering BC/DR solutions in multiple industries including government planning.
• Proven business development experience a must
• Proven experience presenting and interfacing with senior management
To be considered for one of these positions, please submit updated resume and summary of related skills at http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and reference Job Order #2723. For questions, please contact Alicia Stevens – email@example.com.