Image links to the Table of Contents for this report.
BC Management's 1st Annual BCM Program Maturity - Measuring Program Effectiveness has been Distributed to those Professionals who Participated in our 1st Annual BCM Program Maturity Study.
Missing your report? Please inquire with a BC Management representative if you did participate in the BCM Program Maturity Study, but didn't receive a report. This report is also available for purchase at $800 USD.
Highlights from the BCM Program Maturity - Measuring Program Effectiveness:
- The most mature programs tend to report into the following departments: Risk Management (19.8%), Information Technology (19.0%) or a Business Continuity Office (15.9%)
- 64.5% of those with a mature program update their executive board on program specific initiatives more frequently than once a year.
- 88.8% of those with a mature program indicated that they measure their program's effectiveness more frequently than once a year.
- 32% of those with a mature program calculate a Return on Investment (ROI).
- When not considering the industry, the majority of professionals use ISO 22301/313, DRI International Professional Practices and/ or BCI Good Practice Guidelines to measure program effectiveness.
- 23.6% of those noting a mature program have achieved certification in a standard. The majority of these respondents noted being certified from ISO 27001, ISO 22301/313 and/ or ISO 9001.