BC Management has distributed our 14th Annual BCM Compensation Report - Worldwide Assessment for Independent Contractors/ Consutlants as a Complimentary Report to all Professionals who Completed our 14th Annual BCM Compensation Study.
Didn't participate in our Annual BCM Compensation Study? No worries! You can still get a copy of our world-renowned report at http://www.bcmanagement.com/compensation-research-data.html.
Here's a sample of what you'll be receiving..... TABLE OF CONTENTS
Highlights from the BCM Independent Contractor Compensation Report:
- The findings highlighted average low and high hourly rates for all independent BCM contract consultants as $116 and $172 USD, respectively.
- A majority (55%) of study participants have been working as an independent contract consultants for 6 years or less.
- The preferred client billing terms are on an hourly basis (58%) followed by on a delivery basis (24%).
- Independent BCM consultants are more experienced (10+ years expertise) in Business Continuity (Business focused) (59%), Information Technology (56%), Disaster Recovery (IT focus) (47%), Crisis Management (43%) and Program Management (40%) and less experienced in Health & Safety – Environmental (10%), Privacy (10%), Risk Management – Insurance (10%), Executive Protection (9%) and Security – Cyber (9%).
- Independent BCM consultants tend to have an abundance of work expertise as only 17% noted less than 15 years of being in the work force.
- Study participants were generally more IT focused with 97% noting a previous career involvement in either cloud services, data center recovery, database administration, help desk, networking, operations, systems and/ or virtualization.
- Most independent BCM consultants noted an advanced degree – Bachelors (43%), Masters (36%) and Ph D. or Doctorate (6%).
- 81% indicated being currently certified and the top certifications noted include CBCP (55%), MBCI (35%), MBCP (20%) and ITIL (Foundation) (20%).