Our Exclusive BCM Industry Benchmarking - Telecommunication Peer Review Reports on the Newest Data Collected from the
2012 11th Annual BCM Study.
Five interesting findings include:
- 17% of the telecommunication industry respondents plan to hire new dedicated program personnel in the next year.
- 50% maintain an assessment and audit schedule of the BCM program to ensure the program is up to date and complete.
- 57% have a full functioning executive/ leadership transition in place.
- The average budget for telecommunication respondents indicating a "Very Immature" program is $1,575,000 USD.
- 25% noted the Business Continuity Office as the department owner for the BCM program.
Contact BC Management if you're interested in receiving this report or a similar report for the following industries:
- Biotech/ Pharmaceutical
- Financial/ Banking (large, medium or small)
- Retail/ Wholesale