Some interesting findings include:
- Risk Management is the preferred BC program department owner.
- A majority noted the Chief Risk Officer as the BCM program sponsor.
- 31% indicated a program budget in excess of $3M.
- A majority noted yes to managing program personnel with the number of personnel under their direction ranging from 1 to 17.
- 29% plan on hiring additional program personnel in 2017.
- Six top credentials that lead to the best hire include: communication skills (written and verbal), program management experience, years of experience, wide array of discipline expertise (business continuity, crisis management, disaster recovery, risk management, etc), culture fit to organization and presentation skills.
- 14% are planning on consulting initiatives in 2017.
Data collected between November 3, 2016 - January 23, 2017.
View Table of Contents
Sample Industry Benchmarking Report (2017)
Additional information or how to order this report.
Contact a BC Management Representative for further inquiries.