Some interesting findings include:
- 25% of the respondents have a full functioning executive/ leadership succession plan in place.
- 23% indicated that Cyber Security is completely integrated with their Business Continuity/ Resiliency program.
- A majority of the respondents (76%) noted that their program accounts for offices outside the corporate office with a majority indicating that they manage off-site offices BCM planning needs from the corporate office with periodic travel to the location(s).
- Risk Management is the preferred department owner and a majority (84%) noted a program sponsor of a Chief Officer or above.
- 17% never exercise their BC plans for mission critical third-parties.
- Top three scenarios to exercise the BCM plans include alternate worksite/ offsite exercises, automated notifications/ emergency notification system and emergency evacuation.
- 54% manage personnel and 23% plan on hiring additional program personnel in 2017.
- Top four budget line items include full time internal staff, training/ awareness, travel and personnel development.
- 28% are planning on consulting initiatives in 2017.
Data collected between November 3, 2016 - January 23, 2017.
View Table of Contents
Sample Industry Benchmarking Report (2017)
Additional information or how to order this report.
Contact a BC Management Representative for further inquiries.