Some interesting findings include:
- Information Technology is the preferred BC program department owner; however, trends point to Risk Management as the preferred department owner.
- A majority noted the Chief Information Officer/ Chief Technology Officer as the BCM program sponsor.
- 52% indicated Software as a budget line item.
- 39% never exercise their BC plans for mission critical third-parties.
- 8% plan on hiring additional program personnel in 2017.
- Six top credentials that lead to the best hire include: wide array of discipline expertise (business continuity, crisis management, disaster recovery, risk management, etc), communication skills (written and verbal), years of experience, presentation skills, leadership skills, event activation experience.
- 20% are planning on consulting initiatives in 2017.
Data collected between November 3, 2016 - January 23, 2017.
View Table of Contents
Sample Industry Benchmarking Report (2017)
Additional information or how to order this report.
Contact a BC Management Representative for further inquiries.