MIT Professional Education announces its 2016
“Crisis Management and Business Continuity” Program;
10% Discount for the BCM Community!
Our comprehensive program provides up–to–date assessments and knowledge on issues that affect companies and agencies from the experts involved with these efforts. Course topics include:
- Industry laws, standards, and metrics
- Supply chain management
- Cyber security and data breaches
- IT/DR trends – current and future
- Federal, state and local response
- Terrorism threats/response
- Large and small organization BCP Practices
- Pandemic Update
- What the news media will do to you
- Crisis response leadership
- Social media experience and strategies
- BC Program Leadership
- Crisis simulation, with a data breach scenario and a realistic news media briefing
Participants will have many networking opportunities to interact with the lecturers and with their peers. Both novices and experienced personnel will benefit greatly from this program.
Previous year’s attendees said:
- "Excellent course"
- "A wealth of subjects which were fearlessly tackled. Good balance of theory and practice"
- "Great well–rounded content. Real-world examples and case studies were very helpful"
- "Two things I really appreciated about this program: the networking opportunities and the opportunity to learn both from (the) instructors and other class participants regarding real–life application"
- "Fantastic program – especially the (crisis) simulation"
- "Truly great program. Very educational and provided me with a lot of information to take back to my company"
The program offers an effective combination of lectures, case studies, even a field trip to a hidden federal response facility. Several interactive class activities provide additional hands–on experience. Students will also practice what is learned: the course concludes with a crisis simulation in which students take active roles in a simulated disaster, including a realistic news media briefing.
For more information: click the banner above or go to http://shortprograms.mit.edu/cm.
BCM COMMUNITY: Register now and save 10% on program tuition. Please reference priority code BCM10.