Position: BCM Consultant
Start Date: On or about January 3, 2013
Duration: 1-3 months
Location: Bangkok, Thailand – Local Candidates Preferred
***Candidates must be fluent in both Thai and English.***
This contract role will be focused on updating our client’s BCM program within their factory in Bangkok, Thailand. This
engagement will be more business BCM focused and there are 18 different departments. The program has been updated over a year for some departments and 2 months for others. A BIA was completed this year and our client does
have templates to utilize with the update.
• Work directly with Business Unit Managers to design, develop, maintain and test business resumption plans,
• Working with IT to develop disaster recovery strategies, goals, objectives, policies, procedures and tools that benefit the site Business Units by improving efficiency and effectiveness of the BCP program.
• Developing a prioritized site resumption plan to facilitate a well controlled and efficient recovery of site operations in the event of disruption.
• Developing standard BC/DR tools and templates that support a consistent to business resumption site-wide.
• Coordinating with key resources to ensure Emergency Operations planning, communications, and prioritization.
• Partnering with related BC/DR functions across the enterprise.
• Facilitating the completion of audit requests related to BC/DR.
Seeking consultants with 5+ years experience in design, development, and improvement of business continuity planning, emergency response planning, and crisis management planning
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2598.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.