IT Compliance Specialist
San Francisco- Local Candidates Only
BC Management, Inc – Job Posting #2957
Position: IT Compliance Specialist
Status: Contract/ Contract-to-Hire
Location: San Francisco, CA – Local Candidates Only
Salary: $90-100/ hour
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Candidates must have 5+ years’ experience performing EDP auditing coupled with 4+ years’ experience with Sarbanes-Oxley.
Responsible for 3 primary functions: 1) establishing and managing compliance framework with a focus on non-Sox controls (confidentiality, availability) 2) Define, design and implement GRC tool for other critical non-SOX controls 3) On-going SOX testing. Ensure that proper systems controls are in place and that data processing operations are efficient, cost-effective, accurate and in compliance with standards. Support Information Services risk management according to the guidelines from the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM). Cooperate with counterparts throughout the organization to ensure effective, consistent and streamlined delivery across the organization.
Plan and execute IT compliance activities including:
1. Manage the implementation of the Service Now GRC module for SOX control and IA Testing. Define governance framework for supporting critical non-SOX controls.
2. Manage rationalization of the GITC framework including streamlining and rationalize of controls. Work with Enterprise SOX team to define a clear, repeatable process for assessing and confirming SOX exceptions.
3. Oversee, coordinate and simplify IT aspects of the 2016 SOX testing program. Facilitate SOX compliance through monitoring of IS documents for currency and synchronicity.
4. Work with process owners to develop and improve compliance solutions. Guide and mentor process owners to develop, implement and maintain key process and SOX documents such as policies, processes and procedures, GCC Flowcharts, Control Matrices, Test Scripts, Master Documentation Matrix, and others.
5. Ensure that remediation of audit and risk exceptions is delivered on time, and that the design of remediation solutions is tailored according to the organization’s risk tolerance, and preferably delivered as by-product of business-driven implementations.
6. Act as the IS department regulatory and compliance liaison with internal and external auditors, SOX PMO, ERM and other compliance and regulatory stakeholders in the Bank.
7. Identify, develop, implement and monitor IT policies and procedures and ensure that controls are in place to verify regulatory compliance (i.e., Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and the Federal Housing Finance Agency).
8. Conduct and document continuous compliance testing; identify compliance issues to senior management before they become identified by an audit meeting.
9. Perform ad hoc responsibilities as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Accounting or Business, a related field or equivalent work experience required. Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Auditor (CIA) designation desired.
· Minimum of eight years of progressive hands-on practical knowledge and experience in IT development and operations in accordance with ITIL Standards. ITIL professional certification desired.
· Minimum of five years of managerial experience involving organizing, directing and managing support and project teams.
· Strong project and service delivery management experience using structured project management and service delivery methodologies such as Project Management Institute's PMBOK and ITIL Service Support and Delivery required.
· Five to eight years’ experience performing EDP auditing,
· Four years’ exposure to Sarbanes-Oxley requirements to include finance and/or internal or external audit experience and experience auditing compliance with contracts.
· Strong analytical, issue identification, prioritization, resolution, and report writing skills and experience.
· Demonstrated proficiency in basic PC applications (MS Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques.
· Demonstrated ability to focus on the big picture, prioritize effectively, take initiative in fast paced work environment; excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to promote teamwork, act as a change agent, effectively remove obstacles, maintain high level of morale and motivation, and lead by example.
· Strong negotiation and facilitation skills, ability to interface with all functions at all levels within the organization,
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number 2957.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at [email protected] or +1 714-969-8006.